Your hair is just like your body, the more you take it for granted, the lesser it will become healthier and longer. Hence, if you are a woman who is eager to know how to make your hair grow faster and longer big time, then keep in mind that achieving this goal isn’t a joke. Various things should have to be considered. You cannot just sit there and wait until your hair grows the way you want it to be.
When it comes to normal hair growth, expect that your hair will add only about half an inch of length in a single month. However, if you wish to have it grow longer and faster than this, you still have good chances to achieve it. Your hair will only grow by its expected length each month but never it will grow longer, faster, and healthier if you don’t do what you are supposed to do when it comes to taking care of it. So to guide you in this goal, here are the tips on how to make your hair grow faster and longer:
• Avoid too much heat on your hair. One major cause of hair damage is extreme heat. That is why if you really want to make your hair grow longer and faster, avoid washing it with extremely hot water or using hair tools that uses too much heat like hair dryer, curler, and the like.
• Watch your lifestyle. Your present lifestyle can affect not only your own health but your hair’s overall health, too. Like for instance, once your hair suffers from vitamin deficiency, which is commonly caused by the food you eat and drink, your hair will likely grow slower and unhealthier. Therefore, take a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy and have moderate exercise at least twice every week.
• Get your hair trimmed on a regular basis. Trimming your hair regularly will make your hair grow longer and faster. Yes, this isn’t a myth. By trimming your hair, split ends are eliminated. And once split ends are out of the picture, your hair will be able to grow freely and likewise faster and healthier.
• Avoid coloring sessions. Coloring your hair is fun and exciting. It can add beauty and appeal to your hair. However, frequent coloring can be bad to hair growth. The reason is that the chemicals being applied on your hair are very harsh. Such chemicals can bring damage not only to your hair but to your scalp, too.
• Get daily vitamin intake. Admit it, the food you eat may not be always enough to supply the vitamins and nutrients your hair requires. So to help your hair be supplied with the right amount of vitamins it needs in order for it to grow longer and faster, a daily intake of vitamins is highly recommended. Just make sure you get quality vitamins rich in Vitamin A, B, C, and E and there will be no problem.
Now that your big question on how to get your hair grow faster and longer is now answered for you, only fools will not get the hair that they are dreaming of. The secret ways are now all here, all you need to do is to follow them.