What if you developed such a stellar reputation for delivering outstanding results that people lined up to work with you?
What if your clients were so thrilled with the service they got from you, they told everyone they could and referrals poured in?
How awesome would it be to create that kind of reputation in your market?!
It all starts with creating exceptional client experiences. Creating real results and a great experience is a win-win for you and your clients. You get a raving fan and the confidence that comes from a job well done. The client gets the result-the change-they came for. And by serving them well, you’ve made a difference in their life.
But it’s not always easy to guarantee long lasting results when you provide a service like coaching, consulting, training, speaking, or advising. So many other variables are at play in your client’s life (and often yours), including:
• Competing priorities and life’s many distractions
• Fear, doubt, resistance and the stories that hold people back from taking action
• Overwhelm, indecision and procrastination
• Unspoken (and often unmet) expectations in the relationship
• Lack of outside support within family, friends, community, etc…
• Lack of resources (financial, energy, people, skills, etc…) to take the required action
As service providers, you can’t avoid facing these issues (and many others) with clients. Even if you avoid them, they are there, often working at cross purposes to the goals both you and the client are working toward.